Thursday, April 3, 2008

N/E Ohio- The List

Being up in Youngstown last weekend made me realize there are some things I miss about the area. These things being:
  1. Cleveland Indians
  2. Cleveland Plain Dealer
  3. Lake Erie
  4. Scheetz
  5. Cleveland Public Theater
  6. Giant Eagle
  7. The Warren Panera with the cool fountain
  8. Beachwood Place
  9. Kent Trumbull Theater (love you, Dan!)
  10. Coventry
  11. Parade the Circle
  12. Little Italy, in particular Corbo's bakery
  13. Amish buggies
  14. Oakland Center for the Arts
  15. Cedar Lee Theater
  16. Handel's Chocolate Malt w/caramel
Note that most of the things I miss are in or near Cleveland.
I once had a boss who described 5chw4r7z and I as Clevelanders living in Youngstown. I think that says it all.

1 comment:

5chw4r7z said...

Now that I think back about it, I bet what he was really saying is we were big city people in a big town.