5chw4r7z tagged me for "25 things about me" So here goes:
1.I was born in and spent the first 10 years of my life in Cleveland.
2. My family also lived for a short time in Maine-
3. then moved back into the house we'd moved out of just months before.
4. When I was a kid, I wanted to grow up to be a meteorologist
Or a vet
5. I love Spanish music and Indian food
6. Cats have always been my favorite animal
7. One of my all-time favorite songs is "Sing" by Travis
8. I cannot draw to save my life so I did not inherit that parental talent,
9. but my great-grandmother was going to be an opera singer but gave up that dream to get married and have 11 kids (in other words, I can sing)
10. Dream role: Fantine in Les Mis
11. I was 6 months away from moving back to Maine when I met 5chw4r7z
12.I didn't break a bone until I was 21
13. And I got chicken pox at the same time
14. I like to cook & try new recipes
15. Red wine & dark chocolate are one of my favorite combos
16. My mom said once I started walking, I didn't go back to crawling, I just took off
17. I consider garlic to be a food group
18.I cried tears of joy when I found out we were moving out of Youngstown
19. My parents sent me to Presbyterian pre school
20. and Jewish summer day camp
23. but we're all Catholic
24. Two of my favorite movies are "Sid & Nancy" and "Life is Beautiful"
25. I want to go to Italy and Ireland
And finally, it occurred to me the other night while watching 'Planet Earth' that if I couldn't be a human, being a dolphin might be a lot of fun.
What would you be, if you had the option to be another species???